See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Technical Recruiter for our G&A team, focusing on our Security engineering and our IT organizations under the COO umbrella.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support Twilio’s rapid growth. We are seeking a Recruiter who will partner with hiring managers from our technical organizations to help grow our Security and Information Technology businesses. You should excel at juggling multiple priorities, flourish handling a large req load across multiple regions, and thrive at going above and beyond in your everyday work. Demonstrated experience with full-cycle technical recruiting and expertise with roles related to: APIs, cloud, communications, and enterprise software. You are comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple engineering leaders with strict deadlines on hiring top, diverse talent in niche regions/markets. You also understand the importance of providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant that applies to Twilio.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize, and deliver on comprehensive workforce plans and hiring strategies.
- Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first.
- Build strong relationships across all functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, and with candidates) that will create great outcomes.
- Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring and diversity strategy. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- Be creative and innovative. Help us build the roadmap of best in class hiring for the future.
- We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage, and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
- Seek out unique points of view. Help mentor those around you and inspire them to bring new ideas to the table.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches; ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment while still maintaining priorities and deadlines.
- Has experience recruiting for technical roles at all levels including but not limited to: engineers, product managers, program managers, and senior management.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Has a data driven mindset and understand the importance of operational excellence.
- 4+ years experience in a technical recruiting role: preferably at technology start-ups, successful SaaS companies, or major players in the technology industry.
This role will be remote and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $72,184 – $113,432.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.