See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Talent Partner for G&A
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support the growth at Twilio, you will be responsible for finding the most interesting candidates who demonstrate the Twilio magic. You will partner with EMEA & APJ hiring managers and focus on providing remarkable candidate experience, guiding candidates through our hiring process.
As the team at Twilio has grown so has our talent acquisition team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join Twilio. The G&A team partners with Finance, Accounting, Human Resource, Legal, IT and Security. We are responsible for hiring across EMEA & APJ. The position brings
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritise, and deliver on comprehensive workforce plans and hiring strategies
- We are building something special at Twilio. You will source, engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources to meet strategic hiring goals
- Deliver work consistently in a fast-paced environment by managing time and effort across projects, sourcing strategies, timelines, and deliverables for projects; take initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks.
- Solve challenges and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approach; identify alternatives when circumstances change
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing feedback
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years’ experience in a recruiting role
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches; ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment while still maintaining priorities and deadlines
- Previous experience recruiting for G&A roles including but not limited to: finance & accounting, legal, IT, people operations, and program managers.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Has a data driven approach and understand the importance of operational excellence
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Experience within technology start-ups, successful SaaS companies, or major players in the technology industry
This role will be based in our Dublin office.
Approximately no travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.