Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to partner with existing key Enterprise customers in the DACH region to optimize and grow their Twilio use cases and find new ways for them to leverage communications in their businesses.
A Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for building relationships deep and wide in the accounts qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Business proficient language skills in German and English
- A proven track record negotiating and closing complex Enterprise wide agreements.
- Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers.
- 4+ years in success selling large dollar infrastructure software or platform solutions to Enterprises.
- Proven track record of verifiable customer revenue expansion and profit maximization in a quota driven business environment.
- Credible, trusted partner with your customers and their executive team.
- Experience with cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics.
- Experience with value-based sales process and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
- Solution-oriented and consultative approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy.
As a Strategic Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- BE AN OWNER: Sales and revenue growth responsibility into Twilio's Key Account portfolio in DACH. Responsible for incremental revenue growth and retention, new use case adoption, and cross sell of Twilio’s new products.
- DRAW THE OWL: Establish thorough understanding of your 4 account's business strategy and growth plans. Develop, lead and execute Twilio sales strategies aligned to your customer’s communication workflow and business outcomes.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Strengthen and expand our relationships within these customer accounts, including up-leveling our existing relationships with key C-level sponsors within these customer organizations (CIOs, CTOs, CFOs).
- Establish and expand visibility and on-site Twilio presence at your accounts to build relationships across the company, including regular engagement to provide product roadmap/innovation sessions, support, current issues, and current and future business opportunities.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with CSMs to proactively gather, analyze and leverage data on customer changes, industry trends and competitive dynamics to influence how these customers can use Twilio to drive maximum value for their businesses.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Munich or Berlin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.