See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. ServiceNow Developer – HRSD
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and innovators to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Our mission at Twilio is to unlock the imagination of builders, and innovation and experimentation is at the core of who we are. The right candidate would bring that approach to the HR Technology team and the technologies, processes and programs we support. As the Sr. ServiceNow Developer – HRSD, you would play a critical role in designing and delivering delightful experiences in the HRSD platform to support company growth and key business initiatives.
In this role, you’ll:
- Ensure and maintain a strong partnership with IT on the overall ServiceNow platform strategy and architecture. Manage and maintain the work on People projects with varying levels of complexity. Gather and document end-user requirements by working with multi-functional teams. Prototype and configure based on project requirements. Manage testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts and implement UAT with the project team. Maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs. Own HRSD production support.
- Keep current on new HRSD releases, enhancements and recommend potential process improvements as well as ensure solution designs are in line with security, scalability and standard methodologies. Be an advocate for the People team and our customers from a system perspective.
- Document and evaluate end-user requirements, create related system documentation and end user training resources.
- Ability to manage expectations and constantly prioritize requests to align to business objectives. Manage the communication of the priorities to collaborators in a proactive fashion.
- Proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience given the business needs. Keep the end user in mind when developing solutions.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation or development experience, 2+ years HRSD hands on experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field and certified as a ServiceNow System Administrator is preferred. Certified Implementation Specialist – HR (CIS-HR) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow HR System Architecture – Plugins, HR Table Structure, Application Scoping and must have experience in ServiceNow Core HR Applications and Employee Service Center – Users, Groups, Skills, Roles, Assignment Rules, HR Services, HR Catalog Items, Record Producers and HR Service Portal Branding.
- Experience with ServiceNow forms, fields, views, lists, UI policy & actions, and client/server scripts as well as integrating ServiceNow with other tools.
- Understanding of ITIL concepts when it comes to continuous improvement and maintaining a sustainable infrastructure through change management protocols.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems and deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented, ability to meet defined SLAs, Project Management experience and familiar with Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function HCM, LMS and ATS is preferred.
- Completion of ServiceNow Certifications including: Certified ServiceNow Administrator, Certified Application Developer, ITIL Foundations Certification, Certified Implementation Specialist – Human Resources
This role will be Remote US.
No travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $120,160 – $150,200
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.