See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Partner Marketing Manger, Technology Partners Lead.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, data driven marketer to join our Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing Lead for technology partners will own marketing with and through our technology partners that run or integrate with Twilio products.
This role leads defining our marketing investment model, building joint marketing plans, defining success metrics, and implementing co-marketing campaigns and programs to drive acquisition and activation, and ultimately helping partners grow their business.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop a deep understanding of our partner needs and priorities and how they align with our goals to determine quarterly and annual goals
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Partner Programs, Sales, Operations, and cross-functional stakeholders to strategically advance partner marketing initiatives
- Define priorities, annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with our top technology partners
- Define and evolve our partner marketing engine to drive towards revenue growth targets through scalable partner marketing campaigns, promotions, and events
- Build joint messaging and produce co-marketing assets with top technology partners
- Define scaling mechanisms to provide marketing resources and enablement to a growing ecosystem of partners
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing and planned marketing programs for use within the partner network and support the launch of partner campaigns, events, and content
- Develop alignment on metrics programs and report against these, to understand the impact of your campaigns on the business with continual optimization
- Develop presentations for a cross-functional audience, including senior leaders, to highlight programs, share-out results and drive alignment of initiatives
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant field, business or technology.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- 4-5 years direct experience working closely with technology partners to build joint marketing plans and execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate pipeline
- Proven ability to influence and guide the partner’s marketing leadership team to align on objectives and deliver against joint marketing priorities and plans
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel/demand gen marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Experience shaping joint messaging with technology partners (ISV, BPO, ISV, Cloud Providers)
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to influence and guide the partner’s marketing leadership team to align on objectives and deliver against joint marketing priorities and plans
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model using partners
- You are technical–you like learning how to build things and figuring out how best to demonstrate the benefits of the product.
- Strong personal initiative with ability to work autonomously with little guidance and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience managing partner marketing teams
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 30% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $120,160 – $150,200.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.