See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next ServiceNow HRSD Administrator.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support and administer the ServiceNow HRSD implementation on the People team at Twilio supporting various COE’s.
The ServiceNow HRSD Administrator will be a key contributor on the HR Technology team. The person in this role will primarily focus on managing and maintaining the People Team’s HR Service Delivery Module (HRSD) in ServiceNow. Reporting to the Director of HR Technology, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s rapid growth and successful utilization of the HRSD module.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own HRSD production support. Ensure and maintain a strong partnership with IT on the overall ServiceNow platform strategy and architecture. Manage and maintain the Work on People projects with varying levels of complexity.
- Gather and document end-user requirements by working with cross functional teams. Prototype and configure based on Project requirements. Manage testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts and execute UAT with the project team. Maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Keep current on new HRSD releases, enhancements and communicate potential process improvements as well as ensuring solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices. Be an advocate for the People team and our customers from a System perspective.
- Create related system documentation and end user training resources.
- Ability to manage expectations and constantly prioritize requests to align to business objectives.
- Manage the communication of the priorities to stakeholders in a proactive fashion.
- Proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience given the business needs.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years of ServiceNow implementation or development experience; 2+ years HRSD hands on experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience required; certified as a ServiceNow System Administrator is preferred, Certified Implementation Specialist – HR (CIS-HR) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow HR System Architecture – Plugins, HR Table Structure, Application Scoping and must have experience in ServiceNow Core HR Applications and Employee Service Center – Users, Groups, Skills, Roles, Assignment Rules, HR Services, HR Catalog Items, Record Producers and HR Service Portal Branding.
- Experience with ServiceNow forms, fields, views, lists, UI policy & actions, and client/server scripts as well as integrating ServiceNow with other tools.
- Understanding of ITIL concepts when it comes to continuous improvement and maintaining a sustainable infrastructure through change management protocols.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems and deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented, ability to meet defined SLAs, Project Management experience and familiar with Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function is preferred.
This role will be based in our Denver /Atlanta offices or Remote in the East or West Coast, USA/
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $79,408.00 – $124,784.00.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.