See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Program Manager
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support and drive cross-functional collaboration with product, and stakeholder teams to create alignment, transparency, and continuity by successfully handling projects, building scalable processes, and building partnerships. You will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detail-oriented, and enjoys developing business processes to eliminate ambiguity. Your role will be essential in building the future of conversational messaging as part of the Advanced Communications Platform which supports rich communications on channels (Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger etc), Conversations and Frontline products.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with product teams to champion operational excellence, cross-team collaboration, and an amazing customer experience. Must be able to effectively plan, organize and drive projects to completion
- Establish operational cadences and business rhythms with product team and senior leaders to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address key program issues.
- Lead and drive recurring business processes such as product reviews, business reviews, critical operational periods ex Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- Drive proactive operations strategy to review KPIs, operations metrics, and execution accuracy.
- Gather and analyze data/large information quickly in order to problem solve and drive decision-making effectively. Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvements
- Assist on other projects as required
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3-5 years of experience in program management, product operations, business consulting, finance or similar analytical role
- Problem solver with an analytical mindset and have experience collaborating across teams to solve business challenges
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information into approachable summaries and tailor the level of specificity to the audience
- Ability to effectively communicate across many levels of the organization from product managers to business leaders
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- SQL proficiency
This role will be remote in the USA or based in Denver.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $90,000 – $120,000
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.