See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Business Analyst, Quote-to-Cash
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help Twilio build a best in class Quote-to-Cash experience. You will partner with the CPQ & CLM Platform Managers to create high-impact features, improve end user experience, and creatively solve business and technical problems.
You will get to know our unique quote-to-cash (QTC) processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. You will work with stakeholders and the Platform Managers to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions, then implement and iterate on those solutions. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient, and your work will be integral to supporting a seamless quote-to-cash experience.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead projects end to end to improve the way our Go-To-Market and internal teams leverage CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management), and Salesforce.
- Work with Platform Managers to design and implement solutions within Conga CPQ/CLM and Salesforce. Your work will include (but not be limited to) advanced workflows and approvals, product and pricing configuration, template administration, and user interface improvements while prioritizing scalability, system health and end user personas/experience.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and balance project timelines from a diverse group of stakeholders with varying priorities and levels of technical acumen.
- Become a trusted Subject Matter Expert of the QTC space by producing solution documentation and enablement material materials for Twilio’s tools and processes.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to implement new out of the box features and design custom solutions.
- Provide ongoing user support for Quote-to-Cash tools, including responding to cases and Slack-channel-based support requests
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- 2+ years experience implementing or developing features on a CPQ & CLM instance such as Conga CPQ & CLM, IronClad, Docusign CLM, or Salesforce CPQ
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Experience supporting the technical needs of teams such as Sales, Legal, Contract Operations, Finance, and Billing within Salesforce and other third-party tools
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about learning new technologies and getting to the “why” behind every solution they encounter
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Conga CPQ & CLM (Formerly Apttus)
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
- Salesforce developer experience or certification
This role will be in San Francisco, CA. Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $72,184 (Developing minimum for Colorado) – $90,230 (Premium Mid for Denver Metro).
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.