See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Alliances Manager, Latam.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for an extraordinarily organized RSI (Regional System Integrator) Partner Alliance Manager to join the Latam Consulting Partner organization to accelerate the growth of our business with Regional System Integrators in Brazil. Twilio is growing at a tremendous rate and System Integration (SI) and Resell partners are an integral part of our business. You must have a consistent track record of handling multiple partners, delivering results and overachieving quota. You will be responsible for guiding a selected group of SI partners and recruiting new ones. For each partner, responsibilities include: driving incremental revenue, leading and facilitating QBRs, joint executive alignment, successful implementations, certifications, Go To Market (GTM) planning, and overall engagement. You must demonstrate outstanding communication skills and be able to effectively build relationships with internal and external partners.
In this role, you’ll:
- Responsible for implementing and executing a Partner strategy across a portfolio of RSIs. Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key partners the effectiveness of the Alliance programs & investments. Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal & external partners.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple partners/projects/initiatives at the same time.
- As we grow, we need self starters and individuals that push boundaries and try new things, piloting programs, with the goal to build a significant and impactful partner ecosystem.
- We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on creating and building on top of the team’s vision. Build and evangelize Brazil-specific content highlighting Partner proficiencies and joint customer success stories.
- Keen ability to navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities.
This role is new to Twilio Brazil and will help accelerate partner engagement with Sales. Partners are key to Twilio’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets as well as verticals.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of experience supporting RSIs and Resellers.
- Experience in the CX, Contact Center and/or CRM space working with Consulting partners to deliver regional specific use cases is a plus.
- The ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program return on investment and effectiveness.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Mandatory fluency in English and Portuguese.
This role will be based in our São Paulo office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.