See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Segment Sales Enablement Specialist
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The GTM Enablement specialist will be a trusted partner to the GTM organization at Segment. Within Twilio, Enablement drives the onboarding and continuing training of our customer facing field teams to accelerate ramp times, drive revenue and broaden skills. This role contributes to content creation and supports operational execution and delivery of Enablement for the GTM team.
- Work with GTM Stakeholders and Product Marketing/Managers to develop and roll out a formal Product Certification Program for existing and future products for AEs
- Owning the AE onboarding program as a whole and keeping new hires accountable for completion
- Help embed ongoing programs into onboarding for New Hires
- Support check-ins, live sessions and deliverables with new hires
- Audit past content and training to make sure all relevant content is available for the field.
- Help establish appropriate measurement criteria for onboarding and report quantifiable progress over time
- Help identify onboarding gaps and work with lead and cross-functional teams to fill gaps
- Prioritize projects assigned and meet project timelines.
- Own and run Monthly Enablement Sessions
- BA/BS degree in a business related field
- Experience with content and learning management systems. Familiarity with Google Suite and project management tools like Airtable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time manager, capable of delivering on multiple assignments and tasks accurately and on time
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience with product release cycles and communications
- You have an innate desire to help others succeed
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn
- College degree in a related field
This role will be remote, and based in ???.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $105,019.00- $131,274.00
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.