See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Segment GTM Programs Analyst!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to identify, scope, and drive critical projects and initiatives for the Segment GTM Strategy team, including partnering with teams across the organization. This position will be responsible for driving strategic programs and initiatives into the GTM organization that are intuitive and easy to use. Projects will range from policy improvements, process optimization, technology development & systems integrations, workforce management, and more. You’ll prioritize and shape projects and programs that enhance Twilio’s ability to go to market effectively and be scalable. You’ll use a forward-thinking, diverse team to make a meaningful impact on the business, and contribute to the future of a successful, rapidly growing team.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with senior sales leaders, recruiting, and finance on organizational effectiveness to achieve hiring goals, pipeline targets, and other top leadership priorities
- Lead & coordinate communications to stakeholders with maximum clarity around requirements, impact, risks, & progress of initiatives and programs
- Ensure strong BPMs are in place, tracked, and communicated to impacted teams
- Provide analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Contribute to, steward, and drive execution of initiatives on the Revenue Operations roadmap in support of optimizing Sales business operations for efficiency, productivity & scale
- Drive operational excellence through identification & execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes & approaches to the business
- Design and operationalize Sales Incentives (Spiffs) that will drive desired business outcomes
- Maintain and constantly improve Segment GTM Strategy cadences
- Be a trusted and strong leader with the vision to objectively drive decisions while maintaining healthy relationships. You solve problems before they result in delays or confusion.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- At least 2 years experience in Software-as-a-Service
- Experience working with a global, GTM team, either in sales, marketing or operations
- A strong executive presence. Many programs you work on will require buy in and support of Sales leadership which you will be required to obtain.
- Demonstrated success with complex and structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Relentless curiosity, attention to detail, willingness to manage multiple priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and strives to clarify and create through discovery, ideation and execution
- Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills. You can communicate sophisticated concepts, clearly and concisely
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Previous Program Management experience
- PMP Certification
This role will be remote, and based in the West Coast, USA.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280.00 – $136,600.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.