See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sales Development Representative Intern
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
As an intern, you will be part of the overall 12-week Twilio Intern Program. This internship provides the opportunity to get advice and mentorship from our executives and leaders.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Inbound Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and struggles.
In this role, you’ll live the Twilio magic values:
- BE BOLD: We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and wants to start their sales career at a world-class sales organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES & EMPOWER OTHERS: You are right for this role if you’re excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics, and contributing back to the team through various leadership initiatives.
- BE AN OWNER: You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Twilio by growing our sales pipeline.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and professional communication skills.
- Currently attending a 4-year university with an anticipated graduation date in 2023
- Enthusiasm for technology and learning new concepts.
- An insatiable curiosity to learn about the Twilio sales organization and our customers.
- Determination, grit, and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
This will be a remote position located in Singapore.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.