See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Real Estate & Workplace Technology Director
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to leverage technology to transform and enhance the workplace experience. You will be an important part of our diverse, talented team and work at the forefront of up-leveling our capability to innovate and remain agile in the ever changing landscape of work.
You will develop and implement technological solutions that remove barriers to productivity for our internal customers, while providing the ability for our teams to make informed real estate and workplace-related investment decisions through sound data and analytics. This includes everything from lease to design to operations tools. The successful leader in this role will need to be able to make intelligent and data-backed decisions that intersect people, place, and technology.
In this role, you’ll:
- Design, validate, and oversee implementation of new organization-wide technology solutions that support at scale, improve end user experience and drive efficiency.
- Partner with Real Estate & Workplace leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for existing systems improvement as well as continue to improve our processes associated with those systems
- Develop strong relationships with business partners within the IT Technical Services, Network and Physical Security teams to ensure the most appropriate solutions are delivered according to the business value provided
- Oversee change management and measure user adoption through tracking systems utilization and identifying patterns to inform additional user training requirements
- Perform integration and user acceptance testing of core and custom-built system functionality
- Communicate a point of view on relevant and current CRE technology topics and trends
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 7yrs+ experience leading and developing workplace technology programs, leveraging CRE technologies to drive engagement and automation
- You are results-driven and empowering your team to understand the customer’s perspective and needs
- You have strong project and time management skills, ability to clearly set direction and drive your team forward to achieve goals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in ambiguous situations where goal development is necessary to achieve success
- PMP certificate preferred, or similar (Agile methodologies, SCRUM)
This role will be remote, based in the US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $124,620 – $182,776.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.