See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Consumer Trust Program Manager.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a Program Manager to help build training and development for our Consumer Trust employees.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create and execute learning strategy and programs in partnership with business partners
- Develop new and revised e-Learning interactive courses for Consumer Trust employees
- Deliver live (zoom) training as needed to Consumer Trust employees
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys and feedback.
- Engage with IT or the LMS vendor with any Learning Management system issues and follow ticket through resolution.
- May be also asked to write procedures (runbooks) for Consumer Trust employees
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s Degree and/OR 2+ years of program management, preferably in a global organization.
- Experience writing and building training content with custom interactivity such as e-Learning courses.
- Ability to take technical content from SMEs and turn it into an engaging learning experience, including in course interactions, quizzes, games, etc.
- Experience writing policies and procedures.
- Experience delivering live (zoom) training programs.
- Comfortable with working cross functionally with SMEs.
- Able to manage timelines to ensure key development dates are met.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving learning management system issues and engaging with IT or vendors for quick resolution.
- Being a quick learner, able to learn complex new systems and processes at a subject matter expert level and then explain the functionality/ approach to others.
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills. This job requires engagement with subject matter experts to set learning objectives and outcomes, and to ensure the training module matches those objectives.
- Experience in the compliance, fraud, abuse or user protection space preferred but not required.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.