See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Product Operations Specialist
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a true “operator” to help us scale our product operations. This role will join the Messaging Channels Operations team which is a key part of Twilio’s Messaging Business Unit, whose primary responsibilities include managing our worldwide WhatsApp operations and working closely with customers, Twilio’s sales team, and WhatsApp and Facebook platforms to onboard customers and register their numbers efficiently and effectively.
On the Messaging Channels Operations team, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES – Process WhatsApp onboarding requests efficiently while providing the highest level of support to customers, while working closely with internal Twilio teams to provide the best in class technical support for customers
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Project manage complex requests from our customers to onboard and register their numbers across various regions
- DRAW THE OWL: Design and optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling and external product offerings.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Min 6 months to 1 year experience in customer operations
- Full proficiency in Portuguese and English : written, verbal, and listening
- Tech-and process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers. You’re empathetic and love working with customers to solve their problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Love learning new technology, and you have experience configuring and operating various systems and software tools such as JIRA, Zendesk.
- Thorough, organized, and process-oriented to the extreme, and you’re able to prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You know how to use data (including basic SQL) to make metrics-driven decisions or willing to learn the same
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
- Experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility.
- Experience in analyzing large data sets.
- Experience with reporting software / tooling.
- Proficient in multiple languages.
This role will be Remote Colombia
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.