See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Product Manager, Marketing Systems
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help Twilio set the bar for customer engagement by working on initiatives that delight our customers with personalized and timely messaging, and a visionary demonstration of Twilio’s products. In this role, you will architect a world class B2B marketing tech stack that will enable us to scale our marketing initiatives globally.
You will be a part of the Marketing Operations team, which strives to drive a step-function increase in engagement and conversions by designing and building an integrated marketing stack that powers personalized and timely marketing.
In this role, you’ll:
- Instrument the user journey taken by millions of Twilio users, identify meaningful stages in their lifecycle, and devise metrics based on pattern mining and predictive modeling
- Identify and build analytical frameworks and architecture to support the needs of a growing business
- Specify your hypotheses, defend your decisions, and be methodical in your approach to finding solutions that will work well into the future.
- Build trust with our internal stakeholders, and develop empathy for their day-to-day challenges. Identify their biggest challenges, and systematically address their pain points.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- At least 8 years of experience in an analytics, consulting, or operations role, with an understanding of data warehousing concepts, and a strong command of SQL
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders with a proven track record of delivering high impact solutions, and aligning stakeholders toward a common solution
- Ability to think strategically while also being detail oriented
- A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, and focus on customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
This role will be remote, applicants must be based in NAMER.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to tackle problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to ignite your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $99,360 – $136,620
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.