See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Product Manager, Healthcare.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to drive our growth and customer adoption in the healthcare and life sciences industry by developing blueprints to solutions that customers can build on Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a business-minded product manager who is passionate about connecting the dots and building solutions in healthcare. Twilio’s healthcare and life sciences vertical is growing rapidly by helping healthcare customers build world-class patient communication and engagement solutions on Twilio’s platform.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and launch solution blueprints for key HLS use cases that empower and enable customers to successfully build on Twilio
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and customers to identify, prioritize, and gather requirements for key use cases to blueprint that will deliver value to our customers and partners
- Manage the HLS customer experience on Twilio and use data-driven methods to track key success metrics
- Build a playbook for successfully launching and scaling solutions at Twilio
- Influence key stakeholders across different teams at Twilio to cultivate adoption of solution-oriented approaches
- Support the development of content to fuel Twilio’s sales and marketing engine as well as technical assets that enable customer adoption
- Drive enablement activities necessary to gain traction of solution blueprints across internal and external partners
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
- 4+ years of experience in product management for a technology company focused on healthcare and life sciences
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market and experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Experience working with marketing and sales to launch new products into the healthcare and life sciences market
- Track record of successfully leading projects with cross functional teams that span product, engineering, sales, marketing, and business development
- Ability to solicit customer requirements from many sources, prioritize, and partner with engineering and design to deliver
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats with willingness to roll up the sleeves when needed
- Experience generating customer-facing product documentation
- Experience with third party integrations (EHR integrations is a plus) and/or experience in pharma
- Working knowledge of HIPAA/HITRUST and the regulatory requirements in healthcare
This role will be based in our Denver, Colorado office or US Remote.
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $96,096.00 – $151,008.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.