See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Principal Product Manager, Video Growth Initiatives
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead new product initiatives to drive long-term sustainable growth for the video business unit. We are looking for a hands-on product leader that can build hypotheses, validate with customers and run experiments to identify new levers of growth in the video market. This is an high-impact, high-velocity role in the exciting video and live streaming space.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be an owner in leading new growth initiatives for the video business unit
- Lead a cross-functional team to drive new experiments and initiatives to identify growth levers for the video business
- Embrace product-led growth mindset, principles and tools to set up the business for long term growth
- Develop a very deep understanding of the market, customers, product and channels for video
- Create a highly data-driven and experimental culture
- Collaborate across PM, engineering, marketing teams to contribute to the overall product and GTM strategy
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Success with deploying product-led growth strategies in SaaS, PaaS or consumer technology companies
- 7+ years in product management or growth roles, with a focus on data and market driven growth
- Experience building and growing self-service products
- Desire and ability to work on a technical developer product
- BS in engineering, computer science, psychology or math.
- WebRTC, Video or Live streaming experience is a plus.
- Experience with developer products is really nice to have.
- Hyper-growth or startup experience is highly desirable.
- MBA is a plus.
This role will be based in our San Francisco office or remotely in the US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $116,312.00 – $182,776.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.