See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Principal Product Manager – Market Initiatives
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
We are looking for a Product Leader who is driven by the passion to grow businesses to the next level and always in the hunt to solve significant customer problems.
As a principal PM in the CXP Growth and Strategy team for Flex, you will be responsible for uncovering and leading high-growth opportunities for some of the most strategic business areas at Twilio. You will be in the driver seat of fueling the next stage of growth and innovation of a rocket ship.
In this role, you’ll:
- Uncover untapped high-growth business opportunities.
- Formulate short and long term strategic plans and socialize them with the Leadership team including Twilio e-team.
- Kickoff and Drive cross functional programs from a Product point of view.
- Launch products and solutions that will impact our most important customers or will unlock new markets.
- Collaborate with Go to Market, Engineering, User Experience, Program Management and virtually any team at Twilio.
- Make the impossible possible – implement new ways of collaborating and delivering value to our customers.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 10+ years of PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Strong business owner with a consistent track record of conceptualizing products and taking them to market.
- Product management experience for both small and large organizations.
- Shown success in leading cross functional and distributed teams.
- Understanding of B2B /enterprise go-to-market, experience handling enterprise customer expectations.
- Superb presentation and writing skills.
- Experience working with UX design & research, and data-driven approaches to PM decision-making.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, or related areas, or equivalent experience required.
- Comfortable in working with ambiguity and pave the way within uncharted territories.
- Driven by continuous learning and seeking to stretch your comfort zone
- Proven understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- MBA preferred.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $176,052.00 – $220,065.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.