To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Principal Product Manager – Email Platform
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to bring a strong customer focus to develop a deep understanding of our target customers to understand their problems and deliver elegant solutions to those problems.
As a principal product manager you will bring a strategic view to the product organization and absorb multiple internal and external inputs and use that information to define product strategy, prioritize the backlog, and make difficult priority calls based on data and analysis.
In this role, you’ll:
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to understand customer problems and work to validate and invalidate potential solutions to those problems.
- Convey problem statements and solutions to engineering with credibility and conviction and drive highly productive outcomes across the scrum teams you lead.
- Communicate clearly and crisply, to pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched and supported, and to develop trusting relationships internally that can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Background in SaaS Development or operations in a distributed systems environment
- 5+ years experience working with AWS, Google, Azure or other public cloud providers
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
This role will be remote and based in the West Coast, USA
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $116,312.00 – $182,776.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.