See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Pricing Strategy & Monetization Program Manager!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Pricing Strategy and Monetization Program Manager who is execution-focused with a strategic mentality, and is excited about driving impact, clarity, and alignment with across internal teams. This person will be responsible for the program and project management of highly-strategic pricing, packaging, and promotion initiatives designed to increase customer adoption and drive revenue growth for Twilio Segment products and services. Reporting to the Sr. Group Manager, Product Marketing & Pricing, this position will play an important role in supporting Twilio Segment’s continued growth.
In this role, you’ll:
- Communicate impact, project plans, challenges, roadblocks, and insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across product, revenue operations, marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure seamless execution of pricing and packaging initiatives.
- Drive joint problem solving, cross-functional dependency reconciliation, and integrated plans, while holding cross-functional teams accountable with minimal guidance and support.
- Inspire, motivate, and equip cross-functional teams to drive stated outcomes, and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Create a forum for cross-functional teams to discuss and understand program risks, interdependencies, sequencing requirements, resourcing requirements, and program status, and addrress any barriers to timely and effective execution.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- At least five years of experience in program management, management consulting, business operations, or related experience.
- Demonstrated track record of leading cross-functional projects, building trusting relationships across the organization, and influencing without authority to successfully deliver impactful results.
- Strong discernment, preferably developed as part of a pricing, product, or business operations teams.
- Proficiency in translating nuance and ambiguity into structured work plans and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs of pricing and packaging decisions
- Project Management Professional, Certified Scrum Master, Scaled Agile, or related program management or technology agile delivery certification is a major plus.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Background in custom deal pricing a plus
- Experience in pricing analytics and/or statistics a plus
This role will be remotely, and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $99,360.00 – 124,200.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.