See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next People Operations Specialist
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support employee lifecycle processes as part of the People Operations team who are focused on optimizing, globalizing, and taking new employee services higher up the People services value chain.
In this role, you’ll:
- Leverage Workday and ServiceNow to perform transactions, support employees, and internal clients
- Document, maintain and communicate core HR processes to users and partners
- Provide operational support to employees and internal partners on Benefits, Compensation, HR Policies, Background Checks, HR Systems (Workday, Greenhouse, ServiceNow), and Mobility and Immigration
- Maintain confidentiality of core HR data and projects
- Support HR Operations related program rollouts, new systems and processes
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2-3 years’ experience handling direct customer/employee questions and support
- Detail oriented with an understanding of the HR processes (employee database, payroll, IT, comp, benefits, HR systems, global mobility, office/workplace administration)
- Able to demonstrate effective prioritizing, organizing, problem solving, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow and Greenhouse
This role will be based in our Denver office.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $29.75-$40.91
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.