See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Manager Field Marketing ANZ
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
The Asia Pacific and Japan Marketing team works closely with regional sales leadership, global cross functional teams to support Twilio's continued growth in the region.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
About the job
A fantastic opportunity exists for an energetic Field Marketing Manager to join the team! Reporting to the Principal Field Marketing Manager ANZ, this role will drive Australia and New Zealand initiatives and support the Sales team across a diverse range of activities. With an initial focus on the Growth market (start-ups) you will be able to have immediate impact and be accountable for results in an area that will be closely watched by the greater business. A truly multidimensional position that will allow a detail oriented, proactive and outcome driven marketing professional the chance to coordinate and work alongside some of the industry’s best in the ever-changing tech space.
Based out of either our Sydney or Melbourne office, the role will encompass assisting with brand awareness, lead generation, go-to-market campaigns, and other marketing functions across the B2B buying journey.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify, plan and execute superbly new ideas to drive towards our goals and improve outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take ownership to lead or assist in marketing programs, regional initiatives and anything under your charge
- BE BOLD: Unafraid to try something new and take calculated risks
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan meticulously, putting it down in writing to collaborate with stakeholders
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio in the Asia Pacific region and Globally.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always honest, earnest and acting in a direct and transparent way.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Tapping into your inner Twilio Magic , you must be able to demonstrate experience and capability in the following areas:
- 4years+ experience in a field marketing, demand generation or marketing communication role having partnered directly with a sales team/organisation.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal/presentation) and able to develop and maintain great stakeholder relationships.
- Highly organised and multitasks across different teams & projects.
- Approaches opportunities and challenges with creativity and innovation.
- In-depth understanding of the ANZ markets, how to drive awareness and consideration across all stages of the buying journey and how best to position Twilio in the region.
- Experienced in driving account based marketing campaigns, lead acquisition, industry and customer marketing field events.
- Comfortable with Marketo and Salesforce platforms and passionate about being part of the evolution of modern communications.
- Ideally, a proven track record in Developer/Start-up businesses.
- Qualifications in Marketing and Communications or similar discipline
This position will be located in our beautiful office in Sydney or Melbourne. You should expect the normal perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks etc. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.