See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Manager, Customer Onboarding
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a passionate servant leader to support & expand our team of seasoned consultants servicing Twilio’s largest customers. This leader thinks creatively about how to make the team more efficient as we scale and continue to deliver exceptional business outcomes and CSAT.
The Delivery Manager ensures our consultants are happy and engaged as they drive innovation for our customers in every industry.
The scope of this role is to run the Onboarding practice in EMEA. In addition, the role will initially cover the APJ region for an interim period, until an equivalent position is opened in APJ.
In this role you will:
- Owns and ensures customers in the region receive an excellent customer experience from the Twilio Professional Services team measures CSAT and adjusts strategy based on results
- Use success metrics to measure team utilization, engagement portfolio health and outcomes to customers, encompassing product Implementation Milestones, Revenue Realization and CSAT.
- Delivers services revenue, margin, & utilization targets for the region
- Builds a collaborative working environment where a diverse set of voices align to drive a positive outcome.
- Effectively manages field escalations while building trust with customers and internal teams.
- Partners with the sales to scope new opportunities, articulating the value of professional services, and plan delivery
- Fosters collaboration with our product, support, and engineering teams and provide feedback from the field on features and functionality
- Recruits and discerns top quality talent, grows a diverse and engaged team
- Tracks & predicts staffing needs, putting together a staffing plan and business justification for it
- Acts as the player-coach and provides ongoing support to team members during customer engagements
- Reports on trends, challenges, blockers, and risks in their region.
- Thinks critically about what the team offers and how it executes. Proposes and implements changes to systems, processes, and BPMs to help the team be successful.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
This leader has a demonstrated track record of leading teams. They also have:
- 7+ years of experience in technology consulting, Software Onboarding or Software professional services.
- Successfully managed the delivery of over $3M in services business or similar budget management responsibilities.
- Proven ability to get to the heart of customer needs quickly, and to earn/restore trust rapidly
- Experience building a happy, cohesive team spirit
- Effective communication about business value and ROI. Builds customer’s confidence in the delivery team during the services sales process. Has helped close 6 figure services deals.
This role will be based in our Dublin or London office.
Approximately 20% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.