See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next M&A GTM Integration Project Manager
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead M&A GTM projects, manage portfolio scorecards and updates and support the GTM M&A leads with specific workstreams and deliverables. This role requires strong M&A project management experience and change management experience.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be a part of a lean and influential team and work with cross-functional teammates who are ready to support you.
- Have chance to influence Twilio’s GTM project management framework and communicate at the right level of detail and with confidence.
- Be a strong teammate and an independent worker, ability to define and implement work autonomously.
- Develop and lead project plans for GTM M&A integration to support the deal leads. You will also drive the project to completion and ensure regular project updates are available.
- Develop and maintain integration metrics and scorecard to ensure success for the GTM work stream.
- Be responsible for key stakeholder alignment, timely completion of project management deliverables including reporting, issue resolution, risk management, follow-up of items, structuring alignment meetings, etc.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Excellent project management skills preferably in M&A, GTM or Business operations.
- Strong written and verbal communications including ability to put together pithy presentations and project updates
- Must be a team play, ability to partner with people at different levels across the company.
- Work on multiple projects and priorities and ability to manage change effectively.
- 5 years of project management experience with at least 2 years of communication or change management focus.
- M&A integration or GTM focused experience is strongly desired.
- Expertise in Airtable or similar project management tools
- Attention to detail and ability to complete timelines – thrives in a high paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to lead all aspects of a project end to end, building plans, project management, program management and communications.
- Strong self-initiative and can drive projects as part of the team and with strong self desire to push projects forward.
This role will be remote, USA.
Approximately 20% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280 – $150,260.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.