Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Inbound Sales Development Representative – German Speaking to join our Sales Development team. Joining Twilio now means you will contribute to our growth and be a part of our ongoing success story here in EMEA. You are right for this position if you’re excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics and contributing back to the team.
We are looking for an ambitious, customer orientated and curious individual who lives the Twilio Magic, has a passion for communications and wants to further develop their sales career at a world-class sales organization. You are right for this position if you:
- Speak English and German languages at proficient level (at least C1 level)
- Possess a 'can do' attitude and a growth mindset.
- Are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fuelling the continued growth and success of Twilio by growing our sales pipeline.
- Have some experience in business development, sales or in providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Experience in Salesforce.
- Your goal is to have a successful sales career in the tech industry.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Be responsible for efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, e-mail, and request for contact forms.
- DON'T SETTLE & WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customers' challenges.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
The Inbound Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting and successful career in software sales. Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in our Berlin or Munich office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.