See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next HRBP Director, G&A
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to partner with our G&A functions including our Finance and Legal teams. As the HRBP Director, you will align business objectives with people strategies, programs, and processes. You will also coach and partner with employees at all levels, ensuring an exceptional experience through the entire employee lifecycle. As an integral part of our HRBP team, you will partner closely with regional and functional HRBPs and with COEs across the People team.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create the HR strategy for our Finance & Legal teams, ensuring that organizational design and HR tools and processes are prepared for the dynamic business growth
- Work closely with your business leaders to understand each team’s current state and desired future state, gaps and priorities needed to achieve business goals
- Provide guidance and input on org design, workforce planning, and succession planning in alignment with Twilio’s culture and long-term strategy
- Consult on recruitment, performance improvement, promotions, talent mobility, Employee Relations, and termination discussions
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 10+ years as an HRBP or related experience in a high-growth environment
- Proven track record of providing business-driven talent strategy, programs and processes through the employee lifecycle
- Experience building, partnering and implementing meaningful change across a rapid pace, global organization
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource functions including organizational design, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and employment laws
- Appetite for learning and problem solving with a mentality that opportunities to do so are greater in a complex, ambiguous, fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Enjoy deriving insights from data to support decision making and clearly present/ communicate complex ideas
This role will be remote, based in Denver, Colorado area.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $137,100.00 – $182,800.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.