Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a motivated Growth Account Executive who possesses a go-getter attitude, and is interested in evolving their career within the fast-growing customer engagement market.
As a Growth Account Executive, you are:
- Aligned with our core values.
- Willing to go above and beyond to wear your customers’ shoes, gain their trust, and make them wildly successful.
- Comfortable asking questions, seeking answers, and drawing the owl.
- Opinionated, but willing to collaborate and listen to ideas.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with many priorities, and have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage your time.
- Hard-working and driven to exceed targets put in front of you.
- Able to prove success of owning your own book of business, and directly selling a technical product or service for at least 2 years.
- Excited about customer engagement and comfortable speaking to technical buyers and C-level executives.
- Curious about technology and willing to learn about how things work beyond the surface-level.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. A team-player.
As a Growth Account Executive you will be responsible for onboarding new prospects and customers, below 101 employees while living the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota for net new ARR and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business
- DON'T SETTLE: Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance challenging priorities and lead multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or B2B enterprise software.
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business and grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based out of our office in Soho Square, London W1D 3QB. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.