See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Flex Partner Alliance Manager
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and innovators to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to accelerate the growth of our business with Systems Integrator Partners with an emphasis on Flex. Twilio is growing at a tremendous rate and System Integration (SI) and Resell partners are an integral part of our business. You must have a consistent track record of handling multiple partners, delivering results and overachieving quota. You will be responsible for guiding a select group of SI partners. For each partner responsibilities include: driving incremental revenue, successful implementations, certifications and Go To Market (GTM) planning. You must demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to effectively establish relationships with internal and external collaborators.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of Twilio
- Drive the implementation and execution of Partner strategies across a portfolio of SIs
- Balance opposing priorities and lead multiple projects/initiatives at the same time
- Think boldly; as we grow, we need self starters and individuals that push boundaries and try new things
- Navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities
- Integrate Partners into our sales processes by working closely with sales leadership
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 4+ years supporting and managing Partners
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Able to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program return on investment and efficiency
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal & external partners
- Maintain accurate pipeline & dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the Alliance programs & investments
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (5+ years industry experience in a similar role
- Experience managing SI and/or Reseller partners
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and flourish by creating and building
This role will be Remote based in the US
Approximately 5-10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $133,200 – $183,150
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.