See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive – ISV Financial Services!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to sell into high value partners. The position will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities within the ISV ecosystem that serves customers in banking, insurance, wealth management, asset management, payments and financial technology spaces.. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from crafting an outbound sales plan and pipeline to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
In this role, you’ll:
- DRAW THE OWL: Shape and execute our ISV strategies to increase Twilio’s market share and brand awareness
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Identify high-potential partners who would be strong candidates for a long-term strategic relationships with Twilio and negotiate ISV deal structures as part of growing the ecosystem
- DON'T SETTLE: Develop a deep understanding partner business models, needs, and challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers’ needs
- BE AN OWNER: Work closely with Twilio partner senior executives, compliance, go to market and product marketing to build and implement partner strategy
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
- 5+ years of Financial Services Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical deals/partnerships
- Successful track record in providing a point of view and thought leadership in ISV space
- Technically savvy (architecture design experience) and ability to advise on SaaS architectures
- Ability to build positive relationships with decision makers and C-level Executives, in large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Proven ability to identify key partner prospects and convert into new partner revenue streams
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from creating an outbound sales plan, qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MS or MBA is a plus
- Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Specify education, previous job experience, certifications, technical skills and soft skills required.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 20% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $136,080 – $170,100 (Premium Mid for Denver Metro <–Remove language in JD).
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.