See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive for the DACH region.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to sell into high value prospects and customers. This person will play a key role in further growing the Enterprise business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new, high value customers as well as driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and handling deals to closure.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Master creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Are passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Able to balance challenging priorities and handle multiple project/deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Several years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise and software companies.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to drive the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and handling deals to closure.
- Business proficient language skills in English and German are a must.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business and technical audience.
This role will be based in our Munich or Berlin office or remotely in Germany.
Approximately 25-50% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.