See yourself at Twilio.
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive (Canada).
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business in the province of Quebec. As our new Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, solution selling, and closing Enterprise accounts in Quebec. The Enterprise Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VP’s of innovation, omni-channel and digital strategy partners at some of Canada’s largest companies.
In this role, you will:
- Cross-sell, upsell and acquire new logos from within your defined territory to attain your Sales Targets
- Develop and implement a comprehensive territory plan while conducting territory visits to meet customers face to face or on video at least 50% of your work time
- Generate and deliver sales plans with your cross-functional partners to reliably drive predictable sales cycles
- Forecast the business and maintain up to date and accurate data within SFDC
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- At least 10 years experience in full cycle sales directly selling a software product or service in SaaS/CPaaS markets.
- Experience prospecting, growing and managing Enterprise accounts. Strong territory management experience in the province of Quebec.
- The ability to provide thorough daily/weekly/monthly forecasting metrics and communicate them in a succinct manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to easily make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple
- Ability to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- SaaS/CPaaS solution selling experience and enjoys working with clients—listening to them and solving problems
- Experience selling a platform or SaaS; experience with selling Contact Centers, Messaging, Marketing or Client Engagement platforms are a plus!
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- An understanding of the cloud computing/communications business model and excitement for selling to a technical audience while applying a solution-oriented approach to selling
This role will be located in our Toronto or Vancouver office. Approximately 25% travel is anticipated, depending on your assigned territory.
What we offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including things like competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.