See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Deal Analyst, Support – Deal Strategy & Operations
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the Job
Twilio is looking for a curious, action-oriented Deal Analyst, Support for the Deal Strategy and Operations Team who lives the Twilio Magic. This is an exciting role for an individual to gain and expand their broad spectrum of cross functional interactions and support of the quote to order process. This role will work to appropriately support the deal to be a ‘Win-Win’ for both the customers and Twilio! You will be passionate, dedicated and have the ability to understand complex problems while providing explanations and solutions which are sound and clearly communicated.
You will have:
- 2+ years experience in Deal Management, Sales Operations, Sales Support, Finance, or Business Operations preferably in quoting, contracting, procurement, or billing operations.
- Some experience working cross-functionally with leadership, program managers, deal managers, deal specialists, process managers, data analysts, and other stakeholders to understand and achieve business priorities.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills and the ability to comprehend complex written concepts.
- A diligent, detail oriented skill set, able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at one time, while remaining extremely organized.
- An eagerness to become a process master that helps educate, guide, and ensure that the Sales and Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations Team follows the proper internal quoting and order creation policies and processes.
- The ability to manage a large number of inbound Twilio portfolio requests to support the field sales team with management guidance.
- The ability to understand the corporate approval framework and associated policies.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Twilio is looking for an experienced professional who lives the Twilio Magic and has a strong background in sales, sales operations, support and / or deal desk.
- Knowledge and/or experience using online sales and/or document management tools such as Salesforce, Apttus CPQ, DocuSign, and JIRA.
- Experience with MS-Office and / or G-Suite experience.
- To establish trusted working relationships with team members, Commercial Legal, Billing Operations, Commercial Finance, and Sales.
- To ensure forward deal momentum while providing excellent customer service, as well as troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve issues with deal velocity especially during month and quarter end.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
This role will be based in Singapore.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.