See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Business Systems Analyst – Segment!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build world-class tools and solutions for our rapidly growing Go-to-Market (GTM) teams focused on selling Twilio’s suite of SaaS products.
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the drivers of the system, process, and data improvements that unlock new possibilities across the Sales and Customer Success organization. This person will work to design, manage, and build scalable solutions for the GTM teams.
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with platform and program managers to design and build solutions within Salesforce as well as adjacent technologies
- Lead projects end-to-end, including requirements gathering, build, testing, and deployment
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive view of CRM-based processes and user personas to ensure your projects are compatible with upstream and downstream systems and processes
- Participate in creating a roadmap of user-centric solutions to business and technical problems, with the goal of increased operational efficiency and readiness for scale
- Communicate regularly with a diverse group of team members with different priorities and levels of technical competence
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation, including hands-on-keyboard building as well as managing project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into Salesforce solutions
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Experience with GTM business processes, as a sales person or in operations.
- 1+ year of experience implementing or managing tool integrations like Marketo, ringDNA, SalesLoft or similar
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
- Experience collaborating across geographies
- Experience partnering with third-party tool vendors and collaborating on feature implementation
This role will be remote, based in the USA.
Approximately <5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280.00 – $136,600.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.