See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Analyst of GTM Strategy & Analytics
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The GTM Strategy Analyst – Solutions Engineering (SE) on the Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics team (GTMSA) is needed to conduct essential analysis and own core business processes in support of our team’s business partners and the sales leaders they support. You will report to our Senior Manager – SE Business Partner, and partner closely with our Manager – SE BP. You will interact with multiple VPs within Solution Engineering. A demonstrated track record of excellence in conducting insightful analysis, command of Go-To-Market strategy, project management, and cross-functional teamwork are essential to this role. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities, influence executive decision making and help tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
In this role, you’ll:
- Own creation and maintenance key monthly KPI review cadences
- Create and support “single source of truth” reports and dashboards for Solutions Engineering, help resolve dashboard and data reporting issues
- Help with QBR preparation and execution
- Review and re-design select operational processes between GTM strategy and Solution engineering for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability
- Administer the details of SE target setting process – org charts and capacity planning, quota calculation and implementation of new automated planning tools
- Maintain SFDC data hygiene and opportunity reporting
- Help Solution Engineering Leaders and their business partners in ad-hoc transformational efforts
- Assist with execution of key work streams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Thrives at structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and has strong written and verbal communication.
- Has track record of executing with high attention to detail and commitment to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment with very tight deadlines
- Experience with any scale planning tools or quota setting software and with any pre-sales management software is a major plus: Adaptive Insights or Anaplan, Vivun (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
- Has 3+ years of experience in sales operations, preferably in business analytics, statistics, or finance supporting a pre-sales, technical sales or product teams
- Is experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, SQL
This role will be remote, and may sit anywhere in the United States.
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $54,152.00 – $77,360.00 (Premium Mid for Denver Metro).
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.