Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a forward-thinking and motivated Administrative Assistant to support our West Coast and Central U.S. region key business executives in our Legal organization. If you are open to a new opportunity to demonstrate your organizational and strategic expertise while growing your administrative career, you should look closely at this opportunity.
Twilio is looking for an administrative assistant who lives the Twilio Magic by demonstrating a track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple priorities with competing timelines and taking effective action without knowing the full picture. You will partner with executives to drive execution on team initiatives in support of business priorities. We seek someone with:
- 3+ years of experience supporting executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs and sheets.
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Professionalism in dealing with executives.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and build effective working relationships.
As a Twilio Assistant, you will execute on a variety of deliverables that may be short- or long-term and could land anywhere on the spectrum between tactical and strategic.
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Manage domestic and international travel and process expense reports on behalf of your executives; organize and assist with special events, team activities and successful meetings through research, participant coordination, material preparation and logistics management.
- BE AN OWNER: Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- BE BOLD: Partner with your execs to understand their priorities and be a valuable liaison for them to ensure all needs are being met.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a liaison for your executives’ direct reports, building strong relationships across the organization to progress your executives’ priorities and to help your executives maintain a realistic pulse on their teams’ morale.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage multiple complex calendars; understand executives’ priorities in order to effectively address meeting requests.
You will be supporting key Twilio executives, advancing our charter and having a positive impact on the working lives of our team members. We are a dynamic, collaborative team and this role is valued as a cornerstone to our success and growth. You will also be joining a diverse and supportive administrative community composed of top-notch administrative business partners of all levels, providing a unique opportunity to develop your administrative skills and experience and to help others to do the same.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: Hourly Range: 27.05 – 37.19
Rest of Colorado: Hourly Range: 23.67 – 32.54
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks