See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Account Manager.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for an Account Manager as part of our Global Messaging Exchange to have revenue and profit responsibility for a selected number of strategic accounts.You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in overseeing and conducting analysis to impact results. You will act as a critical teammate, engaged in formulating pricing strategy and converting it to operational execution in order to achieve and overachieve targets.
In this role, you’ll:
- Act as an integral team member supporting a global team focused on Twilio’s highest-spending and most complex accounts.
- Support the Exchange Sales team by analyzing and making recommendations to optimize revenue and profitability goals.
- Ruthlessly prioritize by identifying opportunities and maximizing outcomes.
- Work closely to Exchange Operations to identify areas of synergy across the portfolio to drive automation.
- Be responsible for reporting and forecasting weekly and monthly P&L.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Understanding of unit economics, P&L dynamics, financial modeling and forecasting
- Data driven, with proven ability to analyze and compile large amounts of data to inform decision making
- Experience in highly quantitative fields including financial markets, commodities trading, telecommunications, advertising a plus, but not required
- Experience with SQL, Tableau (or another business intelligence tool) required
- Advanced Excel User
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years’ of experience
- Familiar with the operating model from high volume OTT companies
- Understanding of the SMS supplier ecosystem
- Domain expertise from a highly quant industry such as advertising optimization, investment banking, security or commodity trading especially in non-standard segments
This role will be based in Tallinn.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.