Zuora Revenue Administrator
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. Reporting to the Director of Business Systems, this position will administer and manage the revenue financial system (RevPro) utilized by Finance, with a focus on administrative best practices, controls, ASC 606, and SOX compliance. The Financial Systems team is focused on building and supporting best of breed financial systems to ensure scalability with the rapidly growing business.
This is a unique time to join Toast as we invest in getting to our next stage of growth in supporting many customer segments, product lines and markets. This role requires collaboration with business owners and stakeholders, with a focus on administration and support utilizing technologies available across complex platforms. The scope of systems and processes will be focused on Zuora RevPro, and solutions that interact with the revenue platform.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Perform administrative functions including user management, permissions, reports, ASC 606 rules, supporting system upgrades, and guide users on RevPro best practices
- Hands-on analysis and debugging of system and integration errors and issues, including recommendation of solutions
- Support end-user request queue for the finance organization
- Perform data review and analysis, implement new accounting rules, and support multiple RevPro environments
- Stay up-to-date with products and modules through research/training and engagements with third parties and system providers.
- Coordinate with the integration team to support new enhancements and debug system issues
- Work with operations and business partners to drive technology, business, and Financial Systems best practices
- Support and manage the change management process, including monthly/quarterly certifications for SOX compliance
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3+ years experience with RevPro, plus a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of accounting concepts for ASC 606
- Experience working with a global team, across multiple time zones
- Ability to have detailed conversations with business and operations to understand their requirements and provide solutions.
- Experience with system implementations and working with third-party providers
- Strong customer-focus and business acumen, while focusing on communications and stakeholder collaboration.
- Experience with change management by building, testing, and deploying changes across multiple environments.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- RevPro Certifications
- Change management ticketing systems (JIRA)
- Strong communication skills
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.