Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We know that consistent process leads to more predictable outcomes and better line of sight into our areas for improvement – both are increasingly important as our Talent Acquisition organization continues to grow in scale and complexity. By investing in a Strategic Program Manager role within TA Operations team, we’re looking to raise the bar on consistency across our processes and programs within our team, giving us better leverage to understand what’s working across all areas of interviewing and hiring.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
This role will act as a liaison to other pillars of our broader People Team as part of different cross-collaborative projects. This includes working with our HR Business Partners, Diversity Equity and Inclusion Partners, Compensation Team, Global Mobility Team, etc. Examples of this work could include:
- Launching improved data collection processes in Greenhouse for tracking candidates’ desired compensation
- Defining how to consider current employees for global mobility opportunities in new offices
- Leading our evolving strategy for Toast-wide interviewer training to promote fair & inclusive recruiting processes
- Building with members of our Talent Acquisition team to gather market insights & create as a stronger feedback loop with our Total Rewards team. Support the story with the data we have, or don’t have.
This role will also leverage a deep understanding of the role of a recruiter as it exists today, and design playbooks to help educate our fast-growing, global team on best practice workflows. Talent Acquisition playbooks will help the team consistently:
- Provide a remarkable, equitable experience for candidates
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring teams and senior leadership
- Track & measure their effectiveness & progress-to-goal with fewer data integrity outliers
- Take advantage of all the tools in their TA tool belt – including systems, reporting, etc.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in Talent Acquisition in a role involving data management and general understanding of the candidate life cycle
- Familiarity with Greenhouse, Gem, or other comparable ATS/CRM tools for recruiting
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Strong communicator, service-oriented and able to collaborate with a team
- Ability to influence peers and leaders across the business in collaborative projects
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.