Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Now, the Toast team is more than ever committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurants of the future.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You also should have familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software applications using SDLC best practices in an Agile environment
- Coordinate with Agile team (developer/tester) and product owner to identify application requirements/design/ solutioning /testing
- Plan and lead major technology assignments
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- SQL Server Development (Query Optimizations, Writing Stored Procedures
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection framework
- Troubleshoot production problems related to existing software applications
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of applications software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics wherever applicable
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications
- Hands on working experience in C#. NET, ASP.NET MVC,, Python, Angular / React, HTML5, Bootstrap and UI/UX design
- Knowledge in Net Framework, Web API & Rest API
- Familiar with databases (e.g. MS SQLServer, Aurora, PostgreSQL)
- Familiar with AWS cloud
- Experience with Git based version control.
- Have strong and confident communication skill set
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum Methodology
- Familiar with application development best practices
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.