Marketing Operations, Sr. Associate – (Remote)
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Marketing Operations team plays a key role in Toast’s Go-to-Market Strategy. By conceptualizing and executing operational strategies and plays, the team supports the full range of Marketing functions. The team is a resource to team members and thought partners in developing strategy and technology investments.
The Senior Associate, Marketing Operations will help drive key projects forward with a strong focus on project management, process optimization and enablement. They will work cross-functionally with other internal teams to create a best-in-class Center of Excellence (CoE) to assist in scoping, planning and delivering of Go-To-Market projects with internal teams across the entire organization, while supporting the Marketing Operations team to streamline marketing tech stack efficiency, maintain CRM data quality and improve self-service capabilities.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Drive and collaborate on project planning, prioritization and understanding of scoping level of effort and personal capacity; this person really shines as a cross-functional connection point; bringing teams together and improving alignment across initiatives.
- Communicate effectively across teams to drive projects forward and share progress.
- Enable our Marketing team by assisting in the documentation and training process resulting in increased technology adoption, software acumen and alignment with operational processes.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to support marketing technology and vendor management ensuring the health of integrations and data.
- Contribute to new and existing technology evaluation and implementation; assisting with projects evolving and expanding Toast’s Marketing technology and its features.
- Become an expert in Toast’s Marketing technology stack; identifying improvement areas and assisting with operational program development, troubleshooting and QA.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, sales operations or demand generation.
- 2+ years of experience using marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot), integrated with CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Experience using other marketing technologies (Drift, Zapier, Chili Piper) and project management tools (Asana, JIRA).
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently with strong communication skills, priority-setting capability, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system and process failure.
- Curious and detail oriented; enjoys working with data and new technology.
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment, works well under deadlines.
- Approaches work as an accountable stakeholder with empathy and understanding for colleagues and target audiences.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Certification or experience with Six Sigma, Lean, Agile, etc.
- Experience implementing project management technology (Workfront, Wrike)
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.