Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
Based on our commitment to serving our customers effectively, Toast is excited to be adding to our cross-functional team! We seek to hire a Sales Coordinator whose primary goal is to assist Toast’s highest performing account executives quote our customers in an efficient, smooth and timely manner.
This team member will gain exposure to the sales process and operations processes that keep Toast on the road to success. This individual will work with our top performing SMB Account executives in order to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to play a critical operational role in building Toast’s SMB business by driving customer satisfaction and revenue for the company.
- Collaborates closely with Business Operations, Billing, Finance, and Sales Teams.
- Learning the nuances of a sales process from an operational perspective.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to produce hardware and software quotes to assist Principal Account Executives.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1-2 years of previous work experience requiring strong attention to detail
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively with teammates and colleagues in cross-functional roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude to master existing CRM as well as overcome future challenges
- Self-driven motivation to complete a project smoothly and efficiently
- Ability to deal with objections appropriately
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in fast-paced shifting environment
- Preferably Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.