Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Pricing team is responsible for setting the pricing, packaging and promotional strategy across Toast’s suite of product offerings. The senior manager of pricing will run top priority pricing projects on our pricing roadmap with a focus on new product pricing. This is a high-impact role with a lot of growth potential.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Evaluate different business models and conduct data-driven analysis to evolve our pricing strategies
- Present executive memos and presentations to drive alignment with senior leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders and move from insights to action
- Gather inputs and feedback related to pricing across multiple teams, including market insights, sales, finance, product marketing, product management and competitive intelligence
- Leverage data to unearth insights validate hypotheses and recommend new product pricing
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform pricing and packaging recommendations
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives, building organization consensus and managing multiple stakeholders
- Highly collaborative mindset; experienced at working cross-functionally to drive results
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with market research and data analysis
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Prior experience leading pricing initiatives
- Management consulting experience
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.