Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. We're looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to lead a TA team, and drive the rapid growth of our Engineering teams across North America. In this roll*, you will lead hiring for Software Engineering and related technical roles across all Toast lines of business in North America, while partnering closely with cross-functional Talent Acquisition teams to develop diverse, high quality talent pools at scale.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Build, manage and scale a Talent Acquisition team that delivers on all hiring needs across North America for Software Engineering and related technical roles
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering Leadership, Talent Acquisition, People Success Partners, and Finance to develop hiring strategies that meet business objectives
- Drive operational efficiency by tracking and analyzing candidate pipelines, market trends, and org health indicators to adjust strategies and evolve hiring processes with business leaders
- Lead and coach a team of Managers and Technical Talent Acquisition Partners to drive performance metrics and balance requirements
- Create a cohesive team culture of belonging and inclusion through open communication, feedback & recognition, and encouraging diverse perspectives
- Define DEI hiring initiatives to ensure equitable and inclusive hiring practices while building talent pools that reflect the diversity of our customers
- Foster exceptional candidate experiences across the team through a high touch and rigorous recruiting approach
Do you have the right ingredients? (Requirements)
- Deep prior experience hiring top technical talent in a growing environment
- Previous experience leading teams including performance management, mentorship and coaching
- Experience in all facets of Talent Acquisition including employment brand, online job strategy and sourcing
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.