Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Communications and PR to oversee product PR and join our growing team. You will be responsible for managing and executing PR strategy for Toast’s innovative portfolio of products across software-as-a-service (SaaS), hardware and fintech, partnering closely with company leadership including our Co-Founders, Product GMs and Product Marketing team.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Manage and execute a PR strategy that increase awareness and demand for Toast’s innovative portfolio of products
- Build a product PR program that strategically articulates Toast’s innovations and technology leadership across business, tech and trade audiences through a consistent cadence of news, events, campaigns and thought leadership
- Counsel Toast’s senior product and go-to-market leaders into becoming the spokespeople for the industry.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with the extended team across Marketing, Product, Legal, Ecosystem and other key partners.
- Develop a range of communication materials including messaging, press releases and media statements in partnership with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Regularly engage with restaurant industry and tech media and other external stakeholders.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 8+ years experience
- Passion for telling technology innovation stories and launching new products
- Experience managing industry thought leadership programs
- Strong executive presence and voice
- Strong written and verbal communication, a storyteller at heart
- Ability to think creatively and innovate in the new media landscape across owned and earned
- Demonstrated ability to drive alignment and collaboration across cross functional teams at all levels of the organization
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.