Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready*?
Toast is looking for a Senior Manager of Investor Relations to join the team. This person will develop and drive our investor relations strategy and serve as a key spokesperson for Toast to the investment community. In this role, the person will report to the VP of Investor Relations and will work closely with various teams across the organization including our executive, finance, business intelligence, legal, and marketing teams, to craft an effective two-way communication program between the company and investors.
About this roll*:
- Develop and drive strategies to communicate Toast's story to the investment community.
- Act as a spokesperson for Toast, communicating the company’s business model and strategy clearly and accurately.
- Build relationships with equity analysts and investors to bring more awareness of Toast’s mission.
- Provide senior management with feedback and recommendations related to discussions with the investment community, as well as commentary regarding events within the market and industry.
- Partners with finance and accounting to perform analysis on key business initiatives and trends.
- Manage quarterly earnings release process including preparation of executive management scripts, presentation slides, and Q&A documents.
- Advise on and support all aspects of investor marketing including non-deal roadshows, conferences and bus tours
- Manage competitor and peer analysis and benchmarking, including earnings reviews.
- Manage day-to-day tasks including scheduling meetings and phone calls, logging interactions with the investment community, managing the Investor Relations website and registering the management team for conferences.
- Some travel required.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Communications.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technology-oriented investor relations, financial planning, investment banking, and/or buy-side or sell-side.
- Strong foundation in capital markets/finance/accounting.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to initiate, build and maintain investor relationships and marketing infrastructure to support future investor growth.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail – with the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.