Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Marketing Operations team plays a key role in Toast’s Go-to-Market Strategy. By conceptualizing and executing operational strategies and plays, the team supports the full range of Marketing functions. The team is a resource to team members and thought partners in developing strategy and technology investments.
The Senior Associate, Marketing Operations will help drive key projects forward for the Marketing and Go-to-Market organization ensuring high quality prospects reach our sales team quickly and accurately. They will work cross functionally and with Marketing Operations team members to assist in the implementation, strategy and enablement of campaign development, campaign diagnostics, campaign reporting, technology adoption, lead lifecycle and data governance across the business.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Go-to Marketing Operations team member to bring campaigns to life in Marketo, plays a supporting role in ideation, but where this person really shines is bringing an idea to life and effectively activating team members to work within the structure seamlessly.
- Enable our Marketing team by assisting in the documentation and training process resulting in increased technology adoption, software acumen and alignment with operational processes.
- Collaborate on project planning, prioritization and understanding of scoping level of effort and personal capacity.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to support the success of the Marketing team’s campaigns and initiatives with a focus on New Business (prospect) acquisition and development.
- Troubleshoot Marketo and SFDC program issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to new and existing technology evaluation and evolution.
- Communicate effectively across teams to drive projects forward and share progress.
- Collaborate across teams to improve processes that drive speed and efficiency in systems.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, marketing operations, sales operations or demand generation.
- 2+ years of experience using marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot).
- Experience using other marketing technologies (Drift, Zoom, Chili Piper).
- Experience with integrated CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Familiarity with lead lifecycle management.
- Ambiguous problem solver who can take technical solutions and enable non-technical users to effectively use and scale.
- Strong project management skills, priority-setting capability, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with system integration principles, experience troubleshooting points of system and process failure.
- Curious and detail oriented; enjoys working with data and new technology.
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment, works well under deadlines.
- Approaches work as an accountable stakeholder with empathy and understanding for colleagues and target audiences.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience with API implementation with development teams
- Experience implementing advanced Marketo tools (Custom Objects, advanced velocity scripting in Marketo emails)
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.