Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our company’s top strategic and operational objectives to life while helping to untangle the complexities of a rapidly scaling organization. As a member of our Centralized Operations team, you will transform business processes using technology and systems, acting as the interface between our GTM teams and our business systems team. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their challenges, help identify potential solutions, and translate business requirements into technical requirements. You will manage the delivery of the solutions to ensure that they are executed with high quality, and that they drive meaningful improvement in customer and internal team experience. You will be an expert on how data flows in our system, and will be able to articulate solutions that are simple and scalable. Your work will be critical in helping Toast scale and grow as the leading player in restaurant technology.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Work cross-functionally to proactively identify areas of improvement in Toast’s operations and bring together the tactical stakeholders to turn those ideas into a reality
- Serve as a translator between the business teams working within a system and the technical teams working to administer them to solve problems
- Collaborate with our Salesforce Managers and Architects to…
- Redesign player-facing processes for existing business units to improve efficiency based on the current needs of the sales team
- Design processes from the ground up for new tools and technology that both successfully enable the team to go-to-market and collect all necessary information to drive executive dashboarding
- Own the full lifecycle of your projects, from gathering requirements with various teams, to working on development with Systems and ultimately the execution, testing and deployment of a solution
- Have a strategic mind for areas of potential risk — deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising
- Be an internal consultant that lends expertise and perspective to different leaders working to operationalize their teams
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected in our go-to-market process
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4+ years experience in sales operations, revenue operations, product management, Salesforce administration, Salesforce consulting, or other equivalent experience
- Track record of success in designing and implementing technology solutions to business problems
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback, drive consensus and manage change
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations, systems and front line sales execution
- Systems and process-oriented mindset, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements, and work closely with Salesforce architects and administrators to develop systems solutions
- Action-oriented, “can do” attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results
- Self-starter able to take high-level directions and turn them into successful outputs
- Experience managing projects from conception to delivery
- Experience managing multiple technologies to the benefit of your stakeholders
- Experience with Salesforce.com required
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.