Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you’ll provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) & Business Development Representatives (BDRs) at Toast. You’ll be responsible for coordinating and helping deliver sales training and coaching to SDRs & BDRs during both new hire training and continuing education for the ramped team.
About this roll*:
- Provide weekly group trainings for the ramped New Business team
- Provide pre- and post- Sales Boot Camp training support and reinforce tools that will enhance the performance of the sales trainee on the New Business team
- Review and evaluate progress of trainees during first 90 days of employment
- Provide ramping SDRs & BDRs with the relevant feedback/coaching that will help to improve their individual performance
- Certify competencies in various sales stages: Introduction and Discovery
- Track training progress in correlation to sales results & communicate to sales management
- Support senior sales leadership in driving key metrics to achieve overall sales goals
- Improve or develop training materials in conjunction with Sales Enablement team as needed
- Travel, as needed, to Toast offices, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Sales (full cycle preferred), Sales Management, or Sales Enablement experience required
- Proven track record of achieving targets & objectives
- Clear & effective communication skills
- Possess a desire to be successful – you’re a self-starter & true initiator
- Experience developing, training & coaching sales representatives preferred
- Hospitality experience & experience using a POS preferred
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.