Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will help expand our customer base by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Toast. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within.
About this roll*:
- Identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential leads from inbound marketing funnel and referrals
- Set up product demonstrations for field and inside sales representatives
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers
- Collaborate with the field sales team as well as the marketing team to develop creative outreach strategies
- Invest in the future of your career through our extensive sales training program and on the spot coaching
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a desire to work in a results-driven environment
- High customer empathy and ability to handle objections
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills to be able to keep track of many opportunities at one time
- Previous sales experience is great; but not required
Our Spread of Total Rewards*:
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Commitment to employee wellbeing through resources such as a quarterly wellness stipend and mental health benefits
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Pension and matching
- Extended medical cover
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Expanded parental leave
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.